Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Camerapro on 1.1.4?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Camerapro on 1.1.4?
    I see posts that said camera pro works on 1.1.4 but when I try to take a picture I just get that spinning icon in the middle of the screen and never goes away, I've waited a few min and ended hitting the home button and checked the photos and it doesn't have anything I tried to take. Camera pro 1.11 works on 1.1.3

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this problem too. Try installing and uninstalling it. If that doesn't work try taking a picture with your normall camera first and make sure there is at least one photon on the reel when you try to use CameraPro

Not working, tried to take apic with the normal camera, then camera pro and the spining icon happens, then tried uninstall and install again and spinning icon happens, anyone have a solution, 1.1 worked on 1.1.3 now it does not work on 1.1.4

Thanks everyone!

Green Apple
    Thanks

When I edited the SystemVersion.plist and changed the entry 1.1.4 to 1.1.3, CameraPro works!

cooll where is that file located

yup that worked thanks, hope it does not mess anything up
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-02-29 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dallasnights For This Useful Post:

speedycar (2008-03-01)

I just wanted to follow up and say I had the same problem and did the picture with standard cam and it fixed it...for some reason it needs to see a picture in the camera reel before it works....WEIRD

1.1.4 here and works good for me

Grip