Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Limit 144

Smile App Limit 144
    Hello iModders

Well downloadad a package of 400+ appz so yesterday I left my phone syncing them over the night. Today I had to realize there where only "9 Pages" 144 Apps on the Springboard. But I checked it. All Apps where installed.

Well checked the web for answers nothing...

Is there a possibility to get them all on the board, with some kind of patch or whatever???

PS. Pls no comments, like "Why wold you install that amount of apps"... cmon guys, its fun
    Last edited by carthago; 2008-09-24 at 10:02 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

There is Categories...you can put all in apps in a folder on the springboard...but Categories is a bit buggy. It worked well for me on 2.0.2fw, but as for 2.1fw i am not too sure..cause i havent tried it. Categories is available on Cydia.

While we wait for an un-limited apps on springboard hack, you can use appflow to access all your apps that's not showing on springboard. (or categories - both on Cydia)

categories is working fine on my 2.1

Categories is quite stable and works well on 2.1. It will solve your problem in accessing all your apps. But as far as I know, there is no way to get more than nine pages on your Springboard.

Wunderfull,

Thanx alot guys. I check that out immediatly.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Warez

yes... this is a stupid thing on iPhone by Apple.... because, I've downloaded 1000 apps for iPhone and now I cant have all on my iPhone...

Categories is buggy and ugly... and slow... when I open a folder it just say loading by a little of time...

How can I have all that apps on my iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by TCB13 View Post
    yes... this is a stupid thing on iPhone by Apple.... because, I've downloaded 1000 apps for iPhone and now I cant have all on my iPhone...

Categories is buggy and ugly... and slow... when I open a folder it just say loading by a little of time...

How can I have all that apps on my iPhone?
    You need AppFlow. It'll also help you selecting the app you want to launch. With a 1000 apps, access to the app you really want to launch is a bit tricky. Unfortunately there is no search function in AppFlow but at least the apps are in alphabetical order and you can select the initial letter and go from there.

On my iPhone Appflow is fast. On the other hand I have only few apps, 1000 apps may tax the machine quite a bit, maybe that's why accessing the apps is slow. At any rate, give it a try
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

just wondering how in the world could you possably use 1000 apps.... not to mention isn't that a waist of money... To each his own.
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

mobile stacks is out that might work but i would suggest categories. it works just fine on 2.1 for me on 3g phone

use categories da best out there