Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iswitcher or smbprefs on 1.1.4

Default iswitcher or smbprefs on 1.1.4
    can anyone tell me if they work on 1.1.4 I'd like 2 upgrade so I can fix my email but don't wanna lose those apps. Thanks

smb does NOT work.. i believe there are sources out there ( i stumbled on one a few days ago) to disguise your firmware as 1.1.3... i need to look for it again myself unless they release a version for 1.1.4

nvm
    Last edited by ajl917; 2008-02-27 at 11:12 PM.

Once you have 1.1.4 jailbroken, ssh in and edit /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist. Just change the 1.1.4 value to 1.1.3 temporarily to install Customize and SMB. You can change it back after and everything works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Once you have 1.1.4 jailbroken, ssh in and edit /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist. Just change the 1.1.4 value to 1.1.3 temporarily to install Customize and SMB. You can change it back after and everything works fine.
    But then do they both work?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Summerboard is working fine for me on 1.1.4 after 'tricking' it to install.

Same here. SMB works fine. I don't use Customize (never worked for me) so I can't speak to that.

SMB Works great with manual install too . . .

I have customize working 1.1.4, but can't get smb to work? The icon for smb doesn't even show up on the screen. On installer is shows installed. I can't unistall it to start again because of a script error? anyone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm using both iSwitcher and SMB on a 1.1.4 Ziphone JB iphone. In installer add "http://repo.ispazio.net" to your source list. Refresh installer and go to all packages - 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch...install and follow the instructions. SMB 3.2 and iSwitcherAE 2.74.8 worl perfectly.