Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES rom issues..

Default NES rom issues..
    im not sure if im the only one ( i think not), who is having problems with some nes roms not running, or running all screwed up.

my issue is with solomons key.it shows the title screen then goes black...nothing else.

is anyone else having issues with ANY games?

ive dumped this rom several times trying to make it work.im at a loss.one time it even told me that my rom image was corrupted or not a valid image.i dont know whats up with this game.thanks for any help i might receive.maybe i need to get ahold of nervegas at irc.but i dont know the first thing about irc.

ya i am...but only after i just downloaded the recent nes from installer.app alot of my games now dont play properly

Quote Originally Posted by exoram View Post
    ya i am...but only after i just downloaded the recent nes from installer.app alot of my games now dont play properly
    reeeeallly.......hmmmmmm.

i need to get ahold of NG on irc.

Hey so i have the GBA and NES emulators and i have a bunch of games for both that work perfectly. BUT, when i try and save them it gives me the little option thats says "save, don't save" and even if i choose save it doesn't show up in my SAVED GAMES. so i can't play it again. i tried Auto Save and it doesn't help. any ideas? message back or just reply pls!