Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Categories 2.17 constant crashing?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Categories 2.17 constant crashing?
    My Categories 2.17 app will open and hang on the add/edit folders screen then crash to the homescreen. I can't interact with the app at all. I started out on 2.16 and created one folder and everything worked perfectly, this problem started when I upgraded to 2.17. I tried the reinstall option in cydia but that didn't help. I haven't tried removing it then installing it again because I'm afraid more issues with hidden/non-poofable apps will occur. Anyone encounter this or recommend anything to me? Thanks in advance.

I am having the same issue since the update. I did try removing and reinstall and the same issue exists. Hope one of the great geniuses can help us out!

Quote Originally Posted by phuller View Post
    I am having the same issue since the update. I did try removing and reinstall and the same issue exists. Hope one of the great geniuses can help us out!
    I've been having the same problem. I hope someone can fix this soon!

It's been "fixed".

My problem was I had an Adblock hosts file installed, which is a big no-no to Categories, which will force it to not work.
    Last edited by emceechad; 2008-09-18 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost