Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Applications folder link in 2.1

Default Applications folder link in 2.1
    When I ssh into the phone using Winscp, and click on the applications folder in 2.1, under the root directory, I get an error that says it cant find the link from the Applications folder to the stash/applications folder, I then click Ok and it takes me to the folder, but none of the apps are there, old or new. They are in a new stash/applications folder. How do I remove that link from the root application folder and point it to the new applications folder in 2.1 that links it to the new stash/applications folder? I see the new applications folder under stash in 2.1, its right above the old one and I can move apps over, but out of habit every time I ssh into the phone I click on the applications folder and get the error. Thanks in advance for the help....
    Hopefully that makes since..... Link might be a bad choice of words, but not sure how else to explain it?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mcgill4 View Post
    When I ssh into the phone using Winscp, and click on the applications folder in 2.1, under the root directory, I get an error that says it cant find the link from the Applications folder to the stash/applications folder, I then click Ok and it takes me to the folder, but none of the apps are there, old or new. They are in a new stash/applications folder. How do I remove that link from the root application folder and point it to the new applications folder in 2.1 that links it to the new stash/applications folder? I see the new applications folder under stash in 2.1, its right above the old one and I can move apps over, but out of habit every time I ssh into the phone I click on the applications folder and get the error. Thanks in advance for the help....
    Hopefully that makes since..... Link might be a bad choice of words, but not sure how else to explain it?

Joe

Had this same problem under 2.0, haven't installed 2.1 yet. Wonder if this is what causes Snapture to never run on my iPhone and just crash