Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help!!! Jailbroken 2.1 Iphone 3G and Apps

Exclamation Need Help!!! Jailbroken 2.1 Iphone 3G and Apps
    Hi everyone I am new to his forum but i am not completely new to hacking different devices so i will get some complicated solutions haha.

So i just upgraded my 2.02 Jail broken iPhone 3G to a 2.1 Jailbreak and before hand i made sure i copied all my apps from my 2.02 JB and now when i reinstall them (using the drag and drop method into applications and changing the permissions) they do not show up on my iphone i just have all the normal apps none i installed through SSH does anyone know what's wrong what i might be missing I've tired a variety of applications and none work what could be the problem thanks in advance, Skipy

PS: I am using a Mac so if you could have any instructions to fix it using transmit that would be great although I'm sure its the same if its with windows. And sorry if this is a repost I've been searching everywhere and no luck so i decided to post.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a new installationmobile patch out there. But you won't find that on this site. Would be considered as "warez", which is not allowed on this site. Sorry. Please google.

ok thanks but its weird i tried to install "that file" and it's crashed it every time would it be because its for the wrong firmware or what? cause i found one for 2.1 but i don't wanna have t restore my iphone again it gets very frustrating which is why I've done it with just drag and drop does that method not work with 2.1 anymore?