Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps and 2.1

Thanks

Default Apps and 2.1
    I tried searching and maybe I missed it, but I wanted to know if they are any issues with Apps not compatible with the 2.1 firmware, plus I sure everyone else would like to know too. Thanks!

well, i know for me so far, both snapture, and app flow arent working

quickgold only searches for contacts and not apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iPhone Video Recorder 2.0 crashes for me.

im having some issues with Intelliscreen... sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesnt.... but it always shows up after a respring and Intellidial always works.

anyone else having similar issues?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    yea snapture doesnt work, and appearently winterboard somewhat works but it says there releasing an update tonight to fix all the problems.

Winterboard working fine now ..

Bitesms
    It works
    but causes mad issues with any other app when installed.
    As soon as I removed Bitesms ALL OTHER APPS like gocontant, spore, last.fm started to work again.

same issue with intelliscreen...it doesn't show when you click on the home button...if you double click home a couple of times it will show. also if you does show one click will bring up intellidial when in sleep even though I have that turned off.

Today still no snapture, I tried dl twice once from cydia once via installer but nothing just crashes as well as flixwagon......
    [FONT="Arial Black"]

Thanks
    Winterboard is a little funny for me: it cuts off some of my icons, "Text", for example, which is the iChat logo, gets cut off at the top and sides. "Clock" is the same way, as is Cydia. The default theme works fine, though. The 5-icon dock's spacing is all crazy with any of my themes, except the default one. Hope fixes come soon. :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Seems that launchers in general don't work. AppFlow won't launch apps, QuickGold won't even see apps.

And of course winterboard is still a little screwy. Still worth the update though, my battery life is noticeably better, and 3g to edge switch practically seamless.

All these issues will be sorted out soon, I hope.

facebook chat has issues with the keyboard disappearing, this stops u being able to chat at all!!

with mobilechat the keyboard is disappearing when u try to put the push notifications on

can anyone else confirm appbackup isn't working either?

Thanks
    To oo3...I installed AptBackup prior to upgrading to 2.1, this was really my push to upgrade. However, just like when I upgraded to a custom 2.0.2 firmware and tried to restore from a backup, I got stuck at the apple/pineapple. So, I had to set up as a new phone. In this case, the AptBackup did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmhensley View Post
    To oo3...I installed AptBackup prior to upgrading to 2.1, this was really my push to upgrade. However, just like when I upgraded to a custom 2.0.2 firmware and tried to restore from a backup, I got stuck at the apple/pineapple. So, I had to set up as a new phone. In this case, the AptBackup did not work.
    I was able to use AppBackup finally. After a few hours of tinkering and restoring my phone, I simply changed the permissions to both /Applications/Appbackup and /var/...Appbackup to 777 and it started working.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to oo3 For This Useful Post:

mrblader (2008-09-16)

Winterboard was having some problems, but was just recently updated and it fixed my issue.

Customize is having problems as well.

hopefully these issues are fixed by the time quickpwn for windows is released. I want to upgrade!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solsonic View Post
    iPhone Video Recorder 2.0 crashes for me.
    what! no not iphone video recorder! damn, i wanted a 19.99 app that works like crap on 2.XX and is nothing compared to the free version with the exception to upload to youtube.....
    Cycorder kicks ***!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast