Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileChat Released Version 2.1!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default MobileChat Released Version 2.1!
    Check it out, and please let me know if its worth jailbreaking my iphone for that.

http://blog.twenty08.com/

I have time to jailbreak it cuz its a matter of couple minutes, but i dont have time for fixing it when i mess up soemthing and ruin everything and i need to go through the back up process.

is it stable on edge?;]
    thanks a lot!

yeap I tested it, works fine on wifi and edge. I am 1.1.3 jailbroken/unlocked DevTeam. it is just DEAD SLOW...
    Last edited by fuzzy; 2008-02-26 at 09:39 AM.
    Locked 1.1.1 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.1 --> Upgraded to 1.1.2 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.2 --> Upgraded to 1.1.3 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.3 --> Upgraded to 1.1.4 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.4 with zIphone --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 2.0.2 with QuickPwn
    Network - Vodafone GR
    Call In/Out - Working!
    Youtube - Done!
    SMS/Edge/GPRS/Wi-Fi - Working!

i just downloaded it and it wont work with me. keeps crashing. im on 1.1.4. im gonna try setting the permissions. update soon.

Get Fringe. If you chat too much on mobile chat or Apollo, it locks up your phone.

I got mobilechat to work,but not over edge. the only reason i got it was because i thought it worked over edge. fring is pretty cool but i wish they had the landscape mode.