Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile SIM wont work in unlocked iphone

Default T-Mobile SIM wont work in unlocked iphone
    i put my sim card in my unlocked iphone and it wont show any signal, any help?

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

is it a 3g is its back black or white
    if so it cant be unlocked
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The first time I pwned my phone my provider didn't show up. Try repwning and see If that takes care of it.( if you do have a 3g, it can be jailbroken, but not unlocked)

thanks, and no, my phone isnt 3g, i used winpwn, should i downgrade the baseboard and do all that bootloader crap?

Quote Originally Posted by rvx3452000 View Post
    thanks, and no, my phone isnt 3g, i used winpwn, should i downgrade the baseboard and do all that bootloader crap?
    Yo, I just winpwn'd my 1st gen iphone this past weekend. I have T mobile as well. It didn't work at first after I pwned so I hard reset (hold home and power button for 10 sec) and also reinserted my tmobile sim. somehow that got it to work. I also did rub the sim card to make sure no crap was on it...

hmm, ill try it, i just dont wanna re pwn it cuz i have so much **** on my iphone already buit i'll try it

ok I tried it and it didn't work so I'll try re pwning it later

ok I tried it and it didn't work so I'll try re pwning it later
    Last edited by rvx3452000; 2008-09-09 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just use ZIPhone....
    It does EVERYTHING for you... and it does it right!
    WITH ONE CLICK! I had my ipghone about 6+months now and perfectly working 0 Problems

what kind of iphone are you using wiiroxs?

It was a few months ago he/she posted but if they are using ziphone then it's a 2G phone.
    To unlock a 3G phone you need YellowSn0w.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.