Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Categories for 2.00b Released!!!

Thanks

Default Categories for 2.00b Released!!!
    On Cydia via BigBoss repo!!!

Woohooo!!!!

Thanks BigBoss!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just installed it and it's temporarily killed my phone (i hope), as of now i can't get the phone to start up at all so it looks like i'll be doing a restore later tonight when i get home.

I think i'll hold off on installing this again until i see if anyone else gets the same problem (shame, this is the app i've been waiting for).

Why is it things like this always happen at work?, no music for me today .
    Last edited by StonerPimp; 2008-09-03 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks

Try a hard reboot. Hold the power and home button simultaneously until the phone boots up (logo appears on screen)

Froze me up badly, too. Killed my phone when I had it on 1.14. Great app, but I'm going to let other test it for awhile.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    Try a hard reboot. Hold the power and home button simultaneously until the phone boots up (logo appears on screen)
    Thats what i tried after the 1st freeze, i've tried it a few times now (bored at work), no joy unfortunatly, it just hangs at the apple every time.

I'll be giving it another go later today as soon as i restore my phone just to make sure if it is or isn't the app causing the freeze.
    Last edited by StonerPimp; 2008-09-03 at 03:07 PM. Reason: My poor spelling forces an Edit :D

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I was going to be the 1st to announce this since everybody seemed to love it before. I installed it on my phone but I haven't used it yet and everything Is working normal. So for those having problems with their phones, it's probably the program.

not sure if its related, but after installing via cydia, itunes no longer detects my iphone.

I installed it via cydia on my 3g.
    It works GREAT!!!
    It had a problem when I tried to update an app through cydia that was in a category, wouldn't do it.
    I'm sure these things will be worked out in time.
    THANKS BigBoss!!!
    for the great programs!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed it on my 1st gen and it seems to be working fine... I would actually recommend this app, it removes A LOT of clutter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannyben View Post
    not sure if its related, but after installing via cydia, itunes no longer detects my iphone.
    I posted a solution for this here:

Here

Hope this version supports webclips, ive got too many.

I have categories, winterboard, intelliscreen, 5icon dock, and natetrue dock3.1 all working flawlessly on a iphone 3g 16gig OS 2.0

and this is before bigboss updated categories 2.0b to 2.02b

both versions worked fine.

2.03b is out now... Seems to work well (for me at least!)

I just updated to 2.04b and all of my app store apps crash immediately when I open them. Tonight I'll try removing and re-adding them back to categories.

EDIT: It appears to not just be apps in folders. None of my app store apps are working (even one that I just installed). My ipod also is saying "No content." I tried using boss prefs "fix permissions" but nothing has changed. Itunes still says I have 2 gigs of audio and all of my non app store apps work fine. Anyone have any idea how this would have happened?
    Last edited by Heaiser; 2008-09-04 at 09:29 PM.