Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobilecast on 2.0?

Default Mobilecast on 2.0?
    Does anyone know if this is on 2.0, or if a comparable product is?

If you don't know, it lets you download podcasts right to your phone as long as you have an Edge connection or better.

Anyone? Please?

This is the only thing holding me up from WinPwning to 2.0+
    Last edited by Mepaphoros; 2008-09-01 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I loved mobilecast but so far have not seen it on 2.0

The closest way i can think of so far would be to use Podcaster Podcaster - Stream audio and video podcasts
    then the safari download plugin with mobilefinder ( now a paid app on appstore) with the hack to browse the iphone.

I personally havent tried it though to confirm it would all work together.

its a shame the safari download mod cant be made to directly save to the mobilefinder directory without modding mobilefinder.

Still hoping to see mobilecast myself. I find it a little strange that the iphone appstore wont let you access video podcasts anyway/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to addertay For This Useful Post:

Mepaphoros (2008-09-03)

MobileCast 2.0 is being developed & will go into beta soon. We're hoping to distribute it via the app store, so we've got to conform to the official SDK rules; therefore it won't be identical to the previous jailbroken version.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flynch For This Useful Post:

Mepaphoros (2008-09-03)

Quote Originally Posted by flynch View Post
    MobileCast 2.0 is being developed & will go into beta soon. We're hoping to distribute it via the app store, so we've got to conform to the official SDK rules; therefore it won't be identical to the previous jailbroken version.
    Great news! I will wait to upgrade to 2.0 until this comes out.

Thanks!

I saw the beta may be coming out soon, just wondering if you had any updates?