Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Myspace app?

Thanks

Default Myspace app?
    Is anyone else having problems with it? Like its constantly giving errors and says something about memory or crashes

Im wondering if its the app or the ipod kinda worries me...
    please let me know!

same here i just came here to post my problem i AM GETTING A ERROR CALLED

AUTHENTICATION ERROR

SECURITYSERVICE FAILED,ALSO AIM IS SAYING IT IS LOGGED IT BUT NONE OF MY BUDDIES SHOW UP...any idea?

i upgraded to 2.0.2

used quickpwn selected 2.0.2 firmware and jailbroke..everyting works fine but these 2 things.

Sounds like a problem with the connection to the server. That could either be the app malfunctioning (corrupt maybe?) or your connection to their server is incomplete (hence why you could log in yet not see other people), which is most likely their problem. So you could try restarting the apps, your devices or wait to see if it sorts out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    same here i just came here to post my problem i AM GETTING A ERROR CALLED

AUTHENTICATION ERROR

SECURITYSERVICE FAILED,ALSO AIM IS SAYING IT IS LOGGED IT BUT NONE OF MY BUDDIES SHOW UP...any idea?

i upgraded to 2.0.2

used quickpwn selected 2.0.2 firmware and jailbroke..everyting works fine but these 2 things.
    Ok so here's whaat i figured out:

the ipod goes into sleep mode, and wifi gets turned off so when you try to access it right after you unlock (it'll take about 5 secs at the most to reconnect to wifi) you will get the error so just let the wifi bars appear before you start the myspace app and you'll be good to go.

About the AOL i dont know maybe the same thing?

Try Parlingo. its an decent all in one IM (AIM, MSN, YAHOO and i think teres more)