Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone # to name and others

Default Phone # to name and others
    hey guys, I have an iphone on 1.1.4, and its displaying the number instead of the contact name. I looked it up and found out that there is a fix. So i added i.unlock.no as a source to get it, but it says 1.1.1 only. So what should I do?

Also, can you recommend some free apps I should try out. I already have Agile Messenger, works like a charm.

Thanks

Glad you are enjoying your iphone. You might want to read through the boards to see what others say about the apps, it all depends upon what you want and like . Its pretty much individual.

Regarding your caller ID, install Region Patch (1.1.4) from the iClarified source (iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials)

You can always use the SEARCH function for information. This has been discussed many times already.

thanks for the help and sorry for bringing this up again. I was in a rush, so i didnt get time to search for more info after the "phone # to name" fix.

Thanks

No problem. Hope you fixed your problem

yup problem fixed. The region patch didnt work and for some reason the settings page was not showing up after I did the AppSupport patch and installing some apps . I restored it then did the patch again, now its working fine. Just hope I dont get the blank settings page again

time to bring up this topic again. I upgraded to 2.0.2, and there's no patch available for the caller id fix. What do i do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

there should be...i've seen the caller id fix on installer

I just checked installer, it's not there. I'm on 2.0.2. Patches are available upto 1.1.4

edit: which source are you checking? I didn't add any new ones, just have the ones which come by default.
    Last edited by aayman_farzand; 2008-08-30 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry for the late reply, here is the source that the Caller id fix is under

m2.iphoneall.org