Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help needed, iPhone Wont sync anymore ;( Please save meeee!

Default Help needed, iPhone Wont sync anymore ;( Please save meeee!
    Hey guys, tried copying songs via itunes to my iPhone (1st generation, 1.1.4).

and in the middle of SYNC someone called and i pulled out the cable by mistake. since then i cant sync my iPhone anymore.

look at what happens:

is there any solution for this please guys, i`m going mad , since my HD on phone is empty now and i cant copy nothing there.

i reset it, and hard reboot.

i tried to "Restore" but nothing is happening its saying restoring, its been in "restore" mode over 40 minutes and nothing happened, so i had to simply unplug it. and that's it.

Thanks

a restore should solve your problem, check again... Have you tried different cables? Another computer? Check the above first, Hopefully its a problem there and not the female jack in your phone..I'm sure theres a way to SSH the data in wirelessly if all else fails
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

the thing is it`s not restoring, when i try to it hangs, it waits around 40min-1hr and nothing happens, its just saying "restoring" in itunes but that's bout it. and i loose my patience and disconnect it ;(

nah problem is not "technical" for sure, since the phone is charging and ringing.

what i "SUSPECT" happend is maybe its like chmod changed and the HD is invisible to itunes or something of that order.

any ideas guys?

bump bump -
    Last edited by ifr3ak; 2008-08-28 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

try uninstall iTunes...and reinstall iTunes again..then do a sync...see if that would help.

Ok i did what u suggested , and first i was excited since i was actually able to SYNC 3 songs, but then i added like 200 songs, tryed to SYNC and got same error again

I`m out of ideas.... any more suggestions please?

whats happening is the iTunes popping out the error, but the iPhone stays in "Syncing" even though nothing is happening in iTunes. and the only way to stop it is lift it off the doc.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

you have the latest version of iTunes?

hmmm...try to uninstall it completely...even go in the delete the execution file. Goes on apple site and download a fresh execution file of iTunes...and install that.

Thats what i did

problem continues...

any more ideas people? help will really be apreceated!
    Last edited by ifr3ak; 2008-08-29 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys still nothing, cant manage to fix it ;(((

please anyone with any solution?