Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please installing nes upgrade...Please....

Default help please installing nes upgrade...Please....
    I downloaded and installed a newer version of nes emulator and now I accidently did something wrong because I click on the NES app and it goes to a blank white screen, there are no lines in it and I have about 20 games so I mean I have ROMS. Please help me someone I ran WinSCP and deleted my old emulator and tried putting my new version in its place and now it wont work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocballer21 View Post
    I downloaded and installed a newer version of nes emulator and now I accidently did something wrong because I click on the NES app and it goes to a blank white screen, there are no lines in it and I have about 20 games so I mean I have ROMS. Please help me someone I ran WinSCP and deleted my old emulator and tried putting my new version in its place and now it wont work.
    your permissions are not 0777

Default How do you set permissions
    How do you set permissions for nes.app? Also I am getting a blank black screen for the myspace.app, do I have to set permissions for that as well?

yes to the myspace and use winscp and right click the main files of the programs such as "nes" in the nes.app folder and select properties down at the bottom it will be like 0644 change those numbers to 0777

Quote Originally Posted by chevyridah2007 View Post
    yes to the myspace and use winscp and right click the main files of the programs such as "nes" in the nes.app folder and select properties down at the bottom it will be like 0644 change those numbers to 0777
    Where can I download this winscp from (sorry I'm a newbie)? Also will these permission changes still work on an unlocked phone?