Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (1.1.2OTB) Problem after softwareunlock and softupgrade to 1.1.3

Default (1.1.2OTB) Problem after softwareunlock and softupgrade to 1.1.3
    I succesfully unlocked my otb iphone in 1.1.2 then did the soft upgrade to 1.1.3 but during the installtion i got an error msg regarding not enough space and then "script error"

i have now a 1.1.3 iphone (sim working [calling etc]) but without installer.app, the other custom apps are missing too (no button on the board=

cant connect via ssh/sftp

ibrick says everything is ok and i can see installer.app in die application folder

how do i get my installer back 2 work?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Restore and do it again. You probably ran out of space and got lucky that only installer didn;t install. Basically do a fresh restore and allow itunes to erase your iphone and restart (you will need to restore to 1.1.1 and go from there)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

there was no bootloader update (had 46) so restore will be no problem right?