Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hide last row????

Default Hide last row????
    I used to be able to skip the last row of applications on my springboard so there was only 12 instead of 16. I don't remember what app let me do that. Was it in Customize, SMBPrefs, ???

Ahhh, I guess it doesn't matter. As I was typing this I just thought that I could do it by making my icons jiggly and reorder them that way. Duhhh....

Anyway, just wanted to state that I love my iPhone with my personal feel due to Customize and Summerboard. To all the developers out there I say a big THANK YOU for all the hard work and I'll keep donating as long as you keep working.

Also, I'd like to start making my own themes for summerboard and customize. Is there a specific template anyone is using or is the best thing to just start from the original .png files and mod them?

Thanks,

The DirtyB
    Dirty as I wanna be!

It was summerboard that let you do that... SMBprefs

Thanks

is posible to update this option for winterboard firmware 2.1 ???

please guys!

THANKS!

Last edited by h3ads; 2008-09-21 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 3G - Jailbroken - QuickPwned RC3
    ( Locked - Claro Argentina )

Seriously? Why would you need an app to do that?

Just dont put any apps in the last row. hold your finger on an app till they jiggle and move them to the next available page.

I do this cause i'm using iWood theme and like the leaves to show where the last row normally sits.