Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on Apple Logo w/ vibrates

Default Stuck on Apple Logo w/ vibrates
    I'm running 1.1.3 jailbroken. I was installing a bunch of stuff from the installer, and I queued up like...10 things, and downloaded them and installed them. Then I went back to the springboard, it loaded for a while, then froze. So I restarted the phone, and now it's just stuck on the Apple Logo screen, and has random intervals of vibrating. I can SSH into the phone still. I can't remember everything that I installed before it started doing this. I think I installed, BossPrefs and the BossPrefs Screenshot, Poof, Waves, ScreenShot...and that's all I can really remember.

Anyone know of anyway to fix this without having to restore?
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Since you can SSH into it you can try manually removing the apps since that is the last thing you did but you will probably have to restore it. BTW I had a hell of a time figuring out how to restore the phone with just the apple logo on the screen but you can put it in DFU mode to restore it (hold the lock and home button while it is off and docked).

thanks kyoru. i just started going through and tried deleting apps that i thought might be doing it. it ended up being Customize. as soon as i deleted it, the phone went right to the springboard.

happy i found it though. i just spent like...5 hours doing stuff on my phone..haha.
    Last edited by MosesX8; 2008-02-08 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for everything guys, helped me too with the SSH.

My problem was the new Homework app for 1.1.3.

It's not an app causing this, but an app limit on v113. Delete some apps.

can some one tell me how do we delete the apps from iPhone, cause on iPhoneBrowser its showing a lot of folders and files.

Thankz in advance
    Basavesh