Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SSH App Crash

Default SSH App Crash
    Hey, I have searched <b>forever</b> on this topic. I'm at 2.01 Pwned using WinSCP. Im trying to get the iSaber app (in the downloads section) to work. I can see the icon on my phone but it crashes a second after i open it.

I put the app folder in stash/applications at 755. I created a folder called "Documents" in /mobile and tried this in mobile/applications and stash/applications, all at 777. But the app still crashes. What gives?

Thank you sooo much!

I'm not sure of the answer to your question, I have had the same problem ever since upgrading to 2.0.1 but I dont understand why you dont add the cracked .ipa files rather than ssh it in. Its a lot easier and you get the upgrades through itunes as well. You just need to add the patched mobileinstallation to your phone through ssh and then sync the cracked app through itunes, there are plenty of guides to help you do this. Here is the cracked iSaber Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! and the cracked phonesaber Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gregghawes For This Useful Post:

rz. (2008-08-20)

Wow dude thank you so much!! You are right, it is so much easier using this method. No errors at all, a perfect installation. For those of you who want to do i used this guide:

How to add ipa files to your iPhone

i tried installing iSaber through itunes from the link you gave. but everytime i try to sync it to my iphone it says it cant do it as it is not authorized for it on my pc. then i go to authorize it and it pops up with this malaysian email addy and asks for a password?? anyone come across this?

You havent installed mobileinstallation go here for instructions iphone4dummies.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by gregghawes View Post
    You havent installed mobileinstallation go here for instructions iphone4dummies.blogspot.com
    i have installed it.. i've put many cracked apps/games on lately, even up to asphalt4, but this is the only that is giving me the unauthorized error. Even after i authorize in itunes.

weird?

Hi first Post!? i added the cracked .ipa apps through itunes and works perfect but now for some reason the orginal free apps i had installed on my iphone just crash when opened anyone has a solution??

Quote Originally Posted by dre10g View Post
    i have installed it.. i've put many cracked apps/games on lately, even up to asphalt4, but this is the only that is giving me the unauthorized error. Even after i authorize in itunes.

weird?
    i think the problem is the app has a defined apple ID. right click on the app that has a problem then click "Get Info" if there's an apple id, then try to compare it with the other apps that worked(there's no apple ID defined).

i tried to install smowballrun but it doesnt work because of that.

is there any way to remove the defined apple id?