Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard only for 1.1.3?

Default Summerboard only for 1.1.3?
    Hey, I thought customizing the look was good on all firmwares - Whenever I try to install summerboard it says that I'm not on the required firmware (1.1.3).... I'm on 1.1.2 jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by wisedude View Post
    Hey, I thought customizing the look was good on all firmwares - Whenever I try to install summerboard it says that I'm not on the required firmware (1.1.3).... I'm on 1.1.2 jailbroken
    inside the install list, go to "system" and install "Summerboard (old)". the one labeled "Summerboard" is the new one that is just for firmware 1.1.3, as you found out. the other one is for the older firmware versions.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

I have the same prolblem, but in installer/system I cannot find the 'old' summerboard version.....?
    Am I missing a repository?

i installed the old one and it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by vriesfde View Post
    I have the same prolblem, but in installer/system I cannot find the 'old' summerboard version.....?
    Am I missing a repository?
    Make sure you have updated the Community Sources. If you are unsure, click on "sources" INSIDE of the install list (aka: click on install on the bottom of the screen, then scroll down to where it says sources. it should be just before system.) if you don't see it, check to make sure that you have "installer 3.0" and "BSD Subsystem 2.0" installed.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I am having similar problems. I cound't find Summerboard on my phone and I am almost certain I didn't delete it by accident. So i went to install it again in Installer, but I could only find Summerboard 3.2 (i need 3.0 as I am on 1.1.2). When i checked in my uninstall list it was there!

So i pressed 'uninstall' and it said 'may not be able to use third party apps etc....' but now when i go to install it again i still can't find it in Installer! My community sources are up to date. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Or is there any other way i can install Summerboard 3.0?
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

i kind of have the same problem but... im on 1.1.5 and it says that summerboard is only for 1.1.3 and up and if i try to install the old one, it says must have 1.1.1 or 1.1.2