Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Summerboard/Springboard App Limit?

No, it has existed since 1.1.1. Its just that summerboard fixed it. Summerboard now fixed it for 1.1.3 as well. Anybody confirm for 1.1.4?
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

The newest version of Summerboard fixes the 80 app limit problem for 1.1.4, too.

So could I theoretically go to the Apple store and make 70+ Apple.com WebClips on a demo phone and lock it up? Or does this only apply to JB'd phones?

It should theoretically apply to all phones (except those with the newest Summerboard on them), but in my experience, Webclips don't count towards that limit (others have said differently)
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Thanks

It would theoretically be interesting to see how many webclips you could get done before a pimply-faced apple store employee came to "assist" you.

there is another problem with 1.1.3. it has a maximum number of springboard pages - currently 9! not sure why 1.1.3 has so many artificial constraints!

has anyone got a fix for this?

Wow, you've got 144 applications??!?!? I am shocked! Try using Categories

9 Seems like a reasonable number, isn't that much space for those little dots!

Question Is there any way of Detirmining my iPod touch's IP through external means?
    I just had mine crash for having more then 80 apps. I read through the instructions on how to got through the SSH and delete a few of of the apps, so I don't have to restore it. The only problem; I just set up Cyberduck, and I don't know the IP address of the iPod.

Anyone have any ideas that might help?

Thanks

Yes. Access your router through a computer, and see what IP address the router has assigned your iTouch.

well guys anyone could fix it .... i am havin the same problem too 80 apps and phuff

Thanks

Search, my friend! If you look, you resurrected a thread from back in May! This problem was long ago solved by installing Summerboard.

Yes, if you read the rest of this thread, you can see that the summerboard that came out back then solved this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234