Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bosstool, 1.1.3, Installer problems

Default Bosstool, 1.1.3, Installer problems
    Hi there,

Just having a few issues with installing themes or getting certain programs to work using my newly jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone.

Something I thought that might have made this happen is that before I upgraded to 1.1.3 I had gotten the most recent version of bosstool and moved all my apps. Now not sure if this would have been the only problem but since them apps such as

Customize, Summerboard, Snes4iphone, Wallpaper etc all have issues with saving images or themes or save games.

I have fixed the issue with installer so that I can install everything but was wondering if I might have to downgrade to 1.1.1 and back to 1.1.3 with clean everything to fix this or if there is a better way to fix it.

Lastly, whats with the updated 1.1.3 jailbreak that keeps appearing in Recent Packages, have they made it better and by me using the first one that came out have i missed out on anything?

Thanks,
    Soup

save yourself some time and just restore your iphone... there are plenty of ways to re-jailbreak it no matter what version your phone was OTB... I had the exact same problem and tried fixing it a couple of ways but I was never really able to get everything working again. I just restores and re-jailbroke and now everything is perfect

save yourself some time and just restore your iphone... there are plenty of ways to re-jailbreak it no matter what version your phone was OTB... I had the exact same problem and tried fixing it a couple of ways but I was never really able to get everything working again. I just restores and re-jailbroke and now everything is perfect
    Last edited by will956; 2008-02-03 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost