Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize app crashes when openned

Default customize app crashes when openned
    I just recently downgraded and use dev JB method for 1.1.3 theni installed customize from installer when I open it it shows me the spicy chicken then it switches back to my home screen without openning. Tried to open its several times same results. I JB my 1.1.3 using Nate true's method the first time installed customize and it openned no problem. Any suggestions??? Is customize compatible with 1.1.3? Is there another version of customize out there?????thanks

What version do you have? From what I hear, 1.21 works on 1.1.3, so if you dont have that version, try manually installing it...

Default customize crash 1.1.3
    I installed 1.1.3 with customize 1.21. It keeps crashing to home screen? Any ideas.

I had the same problem...

SOLUTION:
    Like the older versions running on 1.1.2, you had to "open" customize at least 3 or 4 times before you see the UI.

I hope this helps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There are two things to try. First, like was already mentioned open the App three, four, or five times. If that does not solve the issue power the iPhone off and then up again, that should do it!

the official 1.1.3 version is not out yet