Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: crashing after downgrading from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 please see my youtube

Exclamation crashing after downgrading from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 please see my youtube
    This is what happened when you trying to fix something that was working perfectly lol. I had iphone unlocked with stealtsim 1.1.2 and I try to upgrade to 1.1.3 everything was going nice till my iphone start rebooting like crazy . I managed somehow to do0wngrade to 1.1.1 then I was trying to go to 1.1.2 but I end up here .

Can someone help me how to FIX THIS PROBLEM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2pc4TWWMj8"]YouTube - iphone problem[/ame]

I have the exact same problem, anyone got a fix? to this and would apple/att cover this? hah

All you have to do is start the phone in recovery mode. Hold down sleep and home buttons until the screen goes black. Then release sleep button while continuing to hold home button. Itunes will recognize phone in recovery mode. Shift-restore the appropriate software.

What he said, i did it after researching how to fix it and all you gotta do is just plug your iphone in and have itunes, Sleep + home brings it into recovery mode and it just recovery