Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restoring default artwork?

Default Restoring default artwork?
    A while back I downloaded the chromium iphone artwork via Cydia, before I started using Customize. I eventually decided I preferred the default artwork and uninstalled chromium via Cydia. Artwork back to normal.

Well I've had, like many, a lot of trouble with permissions and getting Customize to fully apply a theme. I got to a point where I just wanted to restore everything back to the default theme and just wait for the next release. I had gotten most of the default theme back to normal but couldn't get customize to revert to the default icons by loading the default theme so I began to just individually restore my icons back to the originals and then realized there were a few that couldn't be changed back. So I finally realized I should have been restoring my back up and not default theme and did so. To my dismay (and stupidity) it turns out when I backed up my theme, it was when I had the chromium artwork installed. So now I'm not sure how to get the artwork back to default without completely restoring my phone from itunes, since that artwork is technically uninstalled from cydia I can't just uninstall it again from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I should mention that I am running the 2.0 firmware on a 3G iPhone, in case that makes a difference in this situation.
    Last edited by emagination; 2008-08-06 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well if you know how to ssh into your phone you can try putting the original keyboard artwork back in manually.. heres the file

everything should be back and your should have your original keyboard...

iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - Stock 1.1.4 Keyboard