Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Dock Swap FIXED..Along with New Beta ADD ons ;)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default [Release] Dock Swap FIXED..Along with New Beta ADD ons ;)
    FIXED DOCK SWAP TO WORK WITH 1.1.3 & NEW Beat Add ons

Update : Added support for 1.1.1 & 1.1.2

If your on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 You Will also enjoy the new Add ons

Update -
    01-26-08 Fixed carrier Logo issue as well

Hey guys someone fixed the customize to work on 1.1.3 !

Thanks to whoever Did this amazing work ! [You Beat me to it]

2 options that are not working / changing

• Dock Images
    • Carrier Logo

(if u find anything else not working hit me up)

Fixed The Dock & working on the carrier so that we can go back to same o crazy carrier logos

Release - This wasn't planned but i m doing it..... Manual updates r not allways fun!

This Update i 've added

• Dock Fixed
    • Calculator Ring
    • Fixed calculator loading [issue was it would show default image while loading]
    • Customize iT [Loading screen,the cute chiken Image]
    • Status Bar
    • Seprate Menus for categories

New Naming Formats: if you want to make your

For Dock - Example
    Example-1
    (both Dock Images can be same just the names have to be different)

for calculator -Example
    Example-1
    (if you allready have calc graphics you should just copy the same images and -1 to their name and thru them in calculatorImages )

if you havent' fixed you customize yet ..do this -- --

Here is a Attacthed File that will fix the customize on 1.1.3 if you havent seen it allready

Drag the Attacthed - systemversion.plist
    Here
    system>Libary>Core Services>systemversion.plist replacing the original (if ur worried just back up your original somewhere)
    It Worked fine for me ... without any complications ..but i had never deleted my customize folders from the phone however i did uninstall it

After this you can download the customize if you don't have it allready Try customize and see if it works.

Once Approved

Click here to get it for 1.1.3 ------------------ Click here to get it for 1.1.1 & 1.1.2
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-28 at 12:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

Junior2377 (2008-02-13)

where is the attached file?

If you click on the screenshot it will take you to the download page, but I don't think it's been approved yet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Farrizx's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think you can get the addons with out 1.1.3, as i have 1.1.1 and id love to have those addons. Thanks

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm on 1.1.1 too so will this work?
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2008-01-27 at 02:44 PM.

scrutman
    This is amazing. Thanks so much for doing some much needed updates. I am on 1.1.3 and everything works flawless now except for bits of customize (app hide/unhide) and summerboard...(any news?). Have them both installed tho and your modified system version works nice.

Your docks work great as well however this seems to be the only docks that work so far. I downloaded the transparent docks (dsi transparent) and I can't get them to swap out like the Cheema ones. The cheema ones work great. Is there a specific re-do on these images for the dock to make work with 1.1.3. If so, this is most likely the reason why the transparent ones don't work. I have made sure as well that all the files are properly in the Custom folder under Dockswap and I also tried putting the transparent docks in the same folder as well...but to nothing. They show up in customize but when applied, they don't apply flawlessly like the Cheema pack. They don't apply at all...

If that is the case... any way that you can post new totally transparent docks. I have attached the dsi pack's 2 best.

Thanks again. Great work!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by scrutman; 2008-01-29 at 04:26 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scrutman For This Useful Post:

swpelchat (2008-01-29)

INVALID FILE ID!

i need an fix for my ipod touch dock! at the moment my dock looks like there were 2! terrible ugly!

pls help me! send me a message!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

same here where the file??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scrutman View Post
    This is amazing. Thanks so much for doing some much needed updates. I am on 1.1.3 and everything works flawless now except for bits of customize (app hide/unhide) and summerboard...(any news?). Have them both installed tho and your modified system version works nice.

Your docks work great as well however this seems to be the only docks that work so far. I downloaded the transparent docks (dsi transparent) and I can't get them to swap out like the Cheema ones. The cheema ones work great. Is there a specific re-do on these images for the dock to make work with 1.1.3. If so, this is most likely the reason why the transparent ones don't work. I have made sure as well that all the files are properly in the Custom folder under Dockswap and I also tried putting the transparent docks in the same folder as well...but to nothing. They show up in customize but when applied, they don't apply flawlessly like the Cheema pack. They don't apply at all...

If that is the case... any way that you can post new totally transparent docks. I have attached the dsi pack's 2 best.

Thanks again. Great work!

ur welcome -

Now this is now they work on 1.1.3 if your running the Dev 1.1.3 jalbroken. 7 have customize working

go to Dockswap under VAR>>Root>>Library>>Docksawp >>if there is not customo folder under here .. create one .
    now throw the Dock images in here

on 1.1.3 dock has 2 images*** so i did add the same to Customize.. but if your trying to use the old Way like your just draggin one dock image to the folder .. it won't change anything..

Keep in mind for A dock to work you have to have 2 images on there!
    So for example - if your useing "Touch Dock " this Should have these 2 Files . (Same files just 2 times & named differently to work with customize)

touchdock
    touchdock-1

Drag those 2 files in the custom folder in here VAR>>Root>>Library>>Docksawp >>Custom folder

it should work fine.... after that .

M sorry guys i had to remove the add ons.. for some other Reason.