Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pdf on ipod touch

Default pdf on ipod touch
    i have a jailbroken 2.0 ipod touch and i was wondering if their are any apps that allow me to view pdfs or if there is any other way to view them on my ipod. i was also wondering why i can add pdfs to itunes but they dont sync it just has that small book logo.

bump
    Last edited by xVorticity; 2008-08-05 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey i know there is an app that allows the transfer of PDF's for the iphone and ipod touch 2.0 f/w its in the app store its called FileMagnet.
    Its a pretty useful app. You can connect it to your computer and creates a wireless uploader from the computer to your ipod or iphone.
    here is their actual site: FileMagnet for the iPhone and iPod Touch
    Im sure this isnt the "free" app from itunes you were looking for but if you search around on google for this same app you might smell a free version
    RotiB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to broti For This Useful Post:

xVorticity (2008-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by broti View Post
    hey i know there is an app that allows the transfer of PDF's for the iphone and ipod touch 2.0 f/w its in the app store its called FileMagnet.
    Its a pretty useful app. You can connect it to your computer and creates a wireless uploader from the computer to your ipod or iphone.
    here is their actual site: FileMagnet for the iPhone and iPod Touch
    Im sure this isnt the "free" app from itunes you were looking for but if you search around on google for this same app you might smell a free version
    thanks dude but this doesn't work on a windows pc only on macs