Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix My Summerboard,...for 1.1.3, please?

Unhappy Fix My Summerboard,...for 1.1.3, please?
    That's all I ask,...I got all other apps reinstalled and working with my jailbroken 1.1.3 / Baseband 04.02.13_G UNLOCKED, iPhone.

I just want my Summerboard back!

Please help?

~biggz~

You have to put it on their manually.

That works?,...tried to manually upload Customize and all it'll do is show the "Spicychicken.com" screen then back to springboard...

What am I doing wrong when I upload,...what directory am I supposed to be putting it into now "/Applications" or "/var/media/"???

I'm lost really,...and do the actual "Customize'd" files go in the same directory as before?
    Like do all my custom files go in "/var/root/Library/Customize/" ???

And lastly, if all the application data is relocated,...I need to know how to get around the "Low disk space" warnings.

Much thanks in advance!

~biggz~

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    You have to put it on their manually.
    That doesn't work. I tried that and SMFprefs just crashes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't think SB and Customize work with 1.1.3. Probably because because of the new /var/mobile directory.

We should wait until DEV's update them for compatibility on 1.1.3.

Default ???
    im so confused...
    my var/mobile is a shortcut to go to var/root....is this normal??
    where is all my applications (installed from installer after the 1.1.3 update) store??

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by biggzsizzle View Post
    That works?,...tried to manually upload Customize and all it'll do is show the "Spicychicken.com" screen then back to springboard...

What am I doing wrong when I upload,...what directory am I supposed to be putting it into now "/Applications" or "/var/media/"???

I'm lost really,...and do the actual "Customize'd" files go in the same directory as before?

And lastly, if all the application data is relocated,...I need to know how to get around the "Low disk space" warnings.

Much thanks in advance!

~biggz~
    Load customize about ten times. It will eventually work.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by biggzsizzle View Post

Much thanks in advance!

~biggz~
    Hi biggz,

Yah, it looks like /var/mobile does have a link to /var/root & that is probably why Customize works but not 100%. Still cannot control the icon display order & number of icons on the dock. Also cannot hide apps.

Looks like also to free up Disk Space this solution still works
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11682

I just tried it and it works. Looks like the upgrade to 1.1.3 removed my shortcut & so I too was getting the "low disk space" warning.
    If you have created the link with previous versions you still will have the /var/root/ROOT_Applications and you might want to create the link to a new folder - I.E. /var/root/ROOT2_Applications

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

where do the themes go. IN the customize.app folder?

Unhappy i need help
    hey does anybody know how to get customize to work.ive tryed to download it but then it says i need a different firmware.what do i do?