Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 2.0 video recorder

Default iphone 2.0 video recorder
    Is there a way to have a video recorder on 2.0 firmware?

Thanks

Of course
    To live, you have to lie

3. The Following User Says Thank You to redcard For This Useful Post:

Franco_in_MTL (2008-08-18)

There is a way, you could port it. But right now, no one has, so keep waiting...

I have spoke with them and they have their app being reviewed for the appstore right now.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

mbillie420 (2008-08-10)

i hope is out soon ,im really missing the ability to take video

Yeah, its like now that winterboard is out I feel like I almost got my iphone back to "normal." Last bit I need yet is the video recording and I'll be happy.

Same here, just waiting for the video recorder before I make the jump to 2.0.

I hope they figure out a way to give us the APP for those of us who paid for it

I have VoiceDial as well which is in the APP Store, they said they are working on creating a FREE Version for APP Store but wont support JB so I dont know what will happen

I hope they allow us PAID PEOPLE to get video and voicedial for FREE as an update for 2.0 soon
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    I hope they figure out a way to give us the APP for those of us who paid for it

I have VoiceDial as well which is in the APP Store, they said they are working on creating a FREE Version for APP Store but wont support JB so I dont know what will happen

I hope they allow us PAID PEOPLE to get video and voicedial for FREE as an update for 2.0 soon

They won't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by oriol003 View Post
    They won't be able to.
    Atually, I spoke with them and they are also considering releasing a jailbreak version too.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^Can you please provide proof? Like an email or something, because I've seen you say this about many things without proof. ....Not trying to say you're lying but just want to see proof. Thanks.
    Last edited by DiPSET08; 2008-08-05 at 05:56 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DiPSET08 For This Useful Post:

michaelgumpal (2008-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by DiPSET08 View Post
    ^Can you please provide proof? Like an email or something, because I've seen you say this about many things without proof. ....Not trying to say you're lying but just want to see proof. Thanks.
    Here's your email you wanted. "Not trying to say you're lying" Whatever dude. Why ask for proof if you don't think I'm not telling the truth. How about next time when you come asking "where is this progam?", "why can't I find this?", etc., etc. I just sit back and let you sit in the dark about it while I'm beta testing stuff before you.

Jim ******* <dirtybird*****@gmail.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2.0 compatability?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    support@iphone-recorder.com <support@iphone-recorder.com> Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM
    To: Jim ******* <dirtybird*****@gmail.com>
    We are undergoing the first round of verification by Apple for listing in App Store.
    Currently, the app doesn't work on unjailbroken 3G iPhone. We will release the version compatible with 3G iPhone asap.

If we are listed in App Store, we may release two 3G versions:
    One is App Store version which App store requires payment before download.
    The other is jailbroken upgraded version which is free for the users who have purchased the program before it is listed in App Store.

Thanks again and best regards.
    DreamCatcher Support Team
    Http://www.iphonevideorecorder.com

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:17 AM
    To: support@iphone-recorder.com
    Subject: 2.0 compatability?
    [Quoted text hidden]

Dirty as I wanna be!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

bam86 (2008-08-06), bronxmad (2008-08-11), DiPSET08 (2008-08-12), dtm1877 (2008-08-20), osn (2008-08-13)

@ DiPSET08

There is your proof..

man i cant wait for it

cant wait for this either!!!
    iPhone 3G

No kiddin.. i wonder how long this is gonna take?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    Here's your email you wanted. "Not trying to say you're lying" Whatever dude. Why ask for proof if you don't think I'm not telling the truth. How about next time when you come asking "where is this progam?", "why can't I find this?", etc., etc. I just sit back and let you sit in the dark about it while I'm beta testing stuff before you.

2.0 compatability?

support@iphone-recorder.com <support@iphone-recorder.com> Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM
    We are undergoing the first round of verification by Apple for listing in App Store.
    Currently, the app doesn't work on unjailbroken 3G iPhone. We will release the version compatible with 3G iPhone asap.

The other is jailbroken upgraded version which is free for the users who have purchased the program before it is listed in App Store.

[Quoted text hidden]

They wont be able to legally release a jb app along side the AppStore app regardless of what the email says as part of the agreement for selling your app in the AppStore is that it is that the sole distributor of the app is Apple. Unless they get Apple to go along with it there could be all kinds of repercussions for it (read: app not being in the AppStore or other legal penalties).

I don't have the contract in front of me to quote (I'm not sure whether it as a whole is even publicly available), but it is widely whispered in the developer community, the blogosphere and even a quick google search, that Apple is the only distributor of an application for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

AFAIK, the only ('Apple legal') way to currently give free copies to some users on a paid app is to use the AdHoc licensing, which is limited to 100 users. Basically the way that works is the developer sends you both a license and app to install from iTunes. It's primary purpose is for beta testing, but it can also work to just distribute freebies.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paRRbot View Post
    @ DiPSET08

There is your proof..
    ^Aren't you glad I asked. =D

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post

2.0 compatability?

[Quoted text hidden]

Wow, why you gotta get so sensitive. Only asked for it since I saw you post in many other topics about getting emails from different developers without providing any proof whatsoever. And btw...uhh Congrats on beta-testing all the apps!........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast