Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 2.0 video recorder

Quote Originally Posted by DiPSET08 View Post
    ^Aren't you glad I asked. =D

Wow, why you gotta get so sensitive. Only asked for it since I saw you post in many other topics about getting emails from different developers without providing any proof whatsoever. And btw...uhh Congrats on beta-testing all the apps!........
    I was having a bad day when you asked. I have this thing about people second guessing me but I was a little harsh about it. I apologize, like I said I was kinda having a shitty day.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

My bet is that Apple will reject their app and they will be forced to only provide it to the JB community. Otherwise, Apple will develop their own for a new UPGRADE release and charge at least $9.99 for it. They will make millions. I had this on my 1.1.4, just the trial version. Great App, I have a JB 3G I hope for the best. If they don't do it someone else will soon. The demand is there.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

qik is on Cydia and it uploads video to their website, qik.com, where you can view and download the video. It's free and it works great on wifi or 3g.

but is there any other app that allow you to record vids'?

not yet

Edit Broomhead Spam
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-08-20 at 06:13 PM.

Default It came out today!
    Unfortunately its shareware for $19.95 i believe, if i helped click the thanks button

MMi ownz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12