Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ACCIDENTALLY deleted installer.app - Please help!!

Default ACCIDENTALLY deleted installer.app - Please help!!
    I'm really sorry to bring this up but unfortunately I accidentally deleted installer.app while playing around with iphonebrowser.
    I'm running 1.1.1 and can't find it anywhere. Backup's disappeared.
    If somebody could just upload or point me to a link for installer.app FOR 1.1.1 I will be very grateful.
    My phone is unlocked for use in Malaysia and while I don't really have any need in 3rd party apps, I would like to upgrade to 1.1.3 and I need installer.app to do that.
    Many thanks in advance,
    Jono

Thanks

the reason why NOBODY is answering you and helping you now is ur not trying to READ AND SEARCH. You created immediately a new thread without trying to SERACH. There are a lot of thread discussing this. IF you are a member of any forum please not to be a lazy on searching.

Go on this thread http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5231

or attached this one. an installer.app 3.0b8 just update it thru wifi.
    Use WINSCP and just put this on application folder and set permission to 0755. If you dont understand what im saying about better to read and search. Hope in a little way i help you but i want you to be a resourceful Modmyifone member also ;-)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theone77; 2008-01-25 at 10:50 PM.
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!