Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 update prevent... Manually manage music and videos too?

scrutman
    Default 1.1.3 update prevent... Manually manage music and videos too?
    so. The below screenshot was taken from the blaze website showcasing the 1.1.3 update prevent app which is in installer. I've noticed that after the app is applied, the phone will fake 1.1.3 which will trick itunes into thinking that you have updated already to the latest firmware.

What my question is tho is if I update to itunes 7.6 (which I haven't done yet), will the button "manually manage my music and videos" now be there so I can just drag and drop tunes and vidz? Is this a new itunes 7.6 feature or is it the actual firmware (not the fake version string that the app does) that enables this access?

I know some people are not fans of blaze software however if this one app enables this feature of 1.1.3, then hey, I'm gonna update with the app (not the firmware, duh) and drag and drop away. Anyone have itunes 7.6 and the update prevent app to show that this is true?

Pls let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -real7.jpg  

The drag and drop is a feature of iTunes 7.6 and not 1.1.3.

I'm using drag and drop with 1.1.2.

I guess it will work with 1.1.1 too, so go ahead and upgrade iTunes!

Sounds great! About to try it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    The drag and drop is a feature of iTunes 7.6 and not 1.1.3.

I'm using drag and drop with 1.1.2.

I guess it will work with 1.1.1 too, so go ahead and upgrade iTunes!
    So this potentially means that we can do this with more than one computer since we are not syncing right??
    Last edited by gastonm; 2008-01-24 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Will this work with 1.0.2?

Just got it and it works. However you can still only use on one computer.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

for using 2 computers you still need SwapTunes.. And SwapTunes seems to ****** up my second itunes_library..