Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes (customize) Gone !!!??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Themes (customize) Gone !!!??
    Hello to all, Yesterday I was doing my daily check to see what new apps had been added to the Installer. I found one that read "Community Sources" I installed it did a soft reset and went to check out the new apps from the new sources. When I entered the Installer I noticed that there where some changes in Categories. My main concern was I no longer have a "Themes Customized" category and when I checked "All Packages" I noticed the list was alot shorter than before I did the install. So I decided to uninstall the "Community Sources" Package thinking things would go back to how they were before but they didn't. Instead I ended up with even less catagories and packages. Does anyone know how to get the installer back to it's original settings

Last edited by outcast420; 2008-01-23 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone nhba74's Avatar
    Thanks

Default It should be available now.
    Hi,

I freaked out too but nothing to worry about......

I think Installer was doing an update. I too that I did something wrong but a day later, it was back.

So hang in there......it'll be back.

Hi,

I freaked out too but nothing to worry about......

I think Installer was doing an update. I too thought I did something wrong but a day later, it was back.

So hang in there......it'll be back.

Last edited by nhba74; 2008-01-24 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Still not showing up on my list... Could you Check your sources and tell me which ones you have listed so I can compare to my sources? This is driving me crazy because I installed an upgrade to my customize app that gives more options to customize and I can't put it to use.

Thanks

Smile Are you on Installer v3.0b9?
    Hi,

First off, what firmware are you on again? I am on 1.1.1......

And what version of the Installer do you have? I am on v3.0b9.
    As I recall, I just had an update. I also had an update for Customize too.

Try opening Installer and "Reload"

Well anyway, here's what my sources are :

AppTapp Official
    Conceited Software
    ModMyI.com
    Ste Packaging

Here's another thought......have you used SSH to get into your "Customize" folder? I find that it's sometimes better to go the SSH route then to wait for a "release" for SummerBoard or Customize.

Hit me up again if you need help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for your help !

I'm runing 1.1.2 and I do have the current installer. I reloded it and still nothing. I tried to re install the installer update and I got an error message, I then checked my sources and I only show the 1st two that you listed the rest are not there. Any ideas ?

oh and no I havn't used SSH nor am I familiar with it. But I am always open to new options.
    Last edited by outcast420; 2008-01-24 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Keep trying and move on to SSH-ing
    Don't know what else to do.......reset Springboard? .....thru SummberBoard? Turn your phone off and on again......then try to update again?

Anyway, are you on a Mac or a PC? I am on a Mac....therefore, I use Cyberduck to SSH from. Sorry but I am not familiar with SSH programs for PC. Check the "Guides."

I like using SSH to get into my iPhone directory (Customize, Summerboard, etc.) because I don't have to load all "Badge" files......delete some from file and click & drag into Customize - Badge Images...and boom, done. So easy. I just don't like having the whole folder of Badges in my phone when I only like maybe 2 out of the 9?

Well, hope this helps....be glad to help with SSH if you're on a Mac.

btw....please hit the thanks button.