Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.0.2 main screen wont scroll up or down help needed

Default 1.0.2 main screen wont scroll up or down help needed
    i have 1.0.2 version of the ifone, which came unlocked to all networks.
    there are 2 problems with it,

problem 1.

The main home page doest go up or down, i have installed more than 16 applications on it so there are more than 16 icons on the main screen i can only view the 16 aplication the rest i cant view because it wont scroll up or down.

problem 2.

there is only 65.3mb space left on ths installer section. i with out thinking uninstalled the old version of the installer (version 2.63). then i resetted the whole fone thinking it will bring it back to its original settings but nothing happened

now it shows theres a new version of the installer but wont install it cause there isnt enough space for it nor it will delete the applications i installed, nor will it install the old version say ERROR NO LOCATION DEFINED IN PACKAGE

so basically i m stuck i would really appriciate if some one can help me out.

Assuming you have summerboard installed, the screen scrolls right to left with a swipe rather than up and down.

no didt have summer board installed and now i have nothing in the installer to install. i guess if i could some how get the version 2.63 which is in my uninstall section back installed it should work or i will need to virginize my fone agin not sure what to do

hey was jus wondering if you could tell me where i could download the SummerBoard for 1.0.2 since i can't seem to find it anywhere... i would really appreciate it... thanks