Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pumpkin....please explain how to use this utility

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default pumpkin....please explain how to use this utility
    I am interested in extending my calendar alerts to vibrate for longer periods of time. It appears that this utility may be able to accomplish that. Could anyone please explain how to use this utility along with other "Erica Utility Apps". I honestly have searched and havent been able to find any easily understandable explanations.

pumpkin

Vibrates the iPhone for the number of seconds given in its argument. The minimum vibration time is 1.5 seconds.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-01-19 at 04:54 AM.

it's a TRIVIAL command line app to do the vibration.... not very exciting, unless you spend lots of time at the command prompt!

it works... but is not a lot of fun! the command to enter in Terminal/Putty is

pumpkin

http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakecigar View Post
    it's a TRIVIAL command line app to do the vibration.... not very exciting, unless you spend lots of time at the command prompt!

it works... but is not a lot of fun! the command to enter in Terminal/Putty is

pumpkin

Would it serve the purpose I'm looking for which is to change the normal .5 sec vibration for calendar alerts to something like 2-3 secs? I just never notice my reminders when my phone is in my pocket.

Could I use iDemocracy to input the command.....I've very new to command line apps?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Would it serve the purpose I'm looking for which is to change the normal .5 sec vibration for calendar alerts to something like 2-3 secs? I just never notice my reminders when my phone is in my pocket.

Could I use iDemocracy to input the command.....I've very new to command line apps?
    it would not help there! I bet it's in a plist somewhere... but I don't know where!

Sorry!
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1