Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backup and REstore

Exclamation Backup and REstore
    I was wondering if there was an app out that basically backed up your whole iphone. i know that there is an app out that just backs the little things, but i was looking for an app that backs up all your 3rd party apps, you contacts, camera roll, alarms, SMS, and email accounts... etc. but most importantly the 3rd party apps, because ive gotten really frustrated with having to reinstall each and every one of the apps i like whenever my iphone crashes and gives me that perpetual spinning wheel. maybe with an app that could back up 3rd party apps, i wouldnt have to reinstall everytime, but just click restore to that back up and have it the same. kind of like the Norton Ghost program for PC's.

Thanks in advance,

David

iPhone PC Suite backs up everything, so you should be good to go...

Does this work? Do I have to restore and re-jailbreak then use this. I need to know is how to backup my current jailbroken phone and then restore it or restore my settings to a new iPhone (depending on the outcome of the warranty)

Surely there is a way to back this up and restore it. I wish I could just mount this as a USB drive and copy and paste all the contents.

Can somebody help me? Thanks.