Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confirm if these work in 2.0

Default Confirm if these work in 2.0
    OK, getting ready to pwn my iPhone (I'm actually going from 1.1.3 to 2.0 - and I'm hoping it's actually even worth it) and I wanted to know if some apps I have actually work in 2.0. Because personally, if my favorite apps don't work in 2.0, then I don't see a point in updating. Anyway, I read in the sticky that a few of these had been ported, but here is the entire list anyway.

Capture
    Tris
    FiveDice
    Millionaire
    iBlackjack
    iSolitaire
    iZoo
    Lexitron
    VideoRecorder
    Poof
    Summerboard
    Any IRC App

So if any of you could just leave a comment if you know whether or not any of those work correctly in 2.0, I'd very much appreciate it. And one more question: I was wondering if the Cydia that comes packaged with winpwn has only sources/apps that work in 2.0, or does it have everything that has been released, say for 1.1.2, 1.1.3, and 1.1.4?

read the sticky and it will tell you what apps work right now.

I just Jailbroke and unloked my iphone using pwn (upgraded to 2.0). Everything works great except my sounds. (ex. ringtone functions for new mail,e-mail,sent mail, lock sounds and keyboard clicks. When I select a ringtone, the phone actually goes into silent mode. However the vibrate option under silent works. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by spressa View Post
    read the sticky and it will tell you what apps work right now.
    As I stated in my original post, I have read the sticky. That list consists of not even 20 apps. I am positive that more than 20 apps work on the new 2.0. That is why I made this post, for people who may have tested these apps and found if they did/did not work. They do not even have to be 'ported', but may just still run well on the new 2.0. So please, only post if you have something helpful to contribute to my post.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codeseven View Post
    As I stated in my original post, I have read the sticky. That list consists of not even 20 apps. I am positive that more than 20 apps work on the new 2.0. That is why I made this post, for people who may have tested these apps and found if they did/did not work. They do not even have to be 'ported', but may just still run well on the new 2.0. So please, only post if you have something helpful to contribute to my post.
    So you're positive there's more than 20? So why don't you contribute something helpful and tell people what they are?

The sticky is there for a reason, we don't need more threads for people to run around after you
    To live, you have to lie

There are way too many friendly people on this board

All apps work on 2.0

Muwaaahahahahhahahahh!!!!!!!!

Only Poof from the above list is confirmed to be on 2.0. FiveDice, Blackjack, and Solitaire are in the App Store. Lexitron is being ported to to debut in the App Store.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iamse7en For This Useful Post:

codeseven (2008-07-27)

Darn. Well I appreciate your reply se7en, thank you. Looks like I might just stay on the 1.1.3 I have now for the time being.