Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Copy-paste to be done with separate app

iPhone? More like MyPhone maXimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Copy-paste to be done with separate app
    Mod please delete if already posted. I didn't see it!

iNews76 is reporting that a separate app will be used for copy-paste on the iPhone. Supposedly it will also include a text editor.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Finally, we’ll have the copy-paste function on our iPhones! But no the way we hoped… It won’t be a standard widget, but a separate application that will allow to copy and paste text. Also, the application will represent fully functional text editor:
    • 5 font sizes
    • 6 different fonts
    • 8 colors
    • available formatting: bold, italic, underlined, and strikeout
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Via iNews76
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maXimus For This Useful Post:

nice.... Any eta???

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

finally.......i lost this feature when i upgraded from my tmobile wing to the iphone. it will be great to have it again. that itransmogrify was too complicated for me
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

well, it's better than nothing I guess. it'll have limited use though except for those who take a lot of notes.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

what a load of crap! we need to be able to select and copy text in emails/SMS/webpages etc.

How? by pressing a special new 'copy button' on the on-screen keyboard and then using our finger to drag over text too select it and then have it automatically copied to the 'magical clipboard'....simple (sorta)