Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dropcopy?!

Default dropcopy?!
    Hello!
    does anyone know how to solve problem with file transfer from computer to Iphone... I phone to comp goes with no problem but sending it other way does not work. file just appears on the desktop again....

Thanks

please post in the right forums...

Moved...

Default sorry
    but I was quite sure i am in the right forum... 3rd party apll.. so please tell me where is my thread now so I can learn where to put it next time if needed..
    thx

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

I've noticed there is a weird interface thing. You have to have DropCopy running on the iPhone if your trying to go Mac to iPhone. You have to drag the file to the "Hole" then over the pop-out with the name of your phone. Please don't take my underlining with offense. If this does not solve your problem give a little more info and we'll help.

Default hey GreggSymington
    thanks for reply but ....well it is funny and still...doesn't work. It works from Iphone to Mac, Iphone to Iphone and spontaneously (non intentionally because I use local host Iphone but) it goes Mac to same Mac while I try to send it from Mac to Iphone ... maybe something with my network settings is not ok but i do not have so much experience and I even entered TCP I UDP ports 5052 in firewall for file sharing but still no luck...any idea