Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bosstools-Help!!!-

Exclamation Bosstools-Help!!!-
    Hey whats up everyone.
    Well this just happened to me a few hours ago and I was wondering if someone could help me out cuse I am really nervous and I really dont know what to do...

1.- I installed Bosstools ( it took ages to install)
    2.-Suddenly the apple icon appeared ( and I was like well its just restarting)
    3.-The apple icon never dissapeared.....( I dont know if the app is still running or what)+it restarts once in a while.

So well the only option I have so far is to restore the iphone via Itunes but it says it will actualize aswell so

if anyone else has another idea I can use
    I would be glad to hear it thank you
    Last edited by Rowlesh; 2008-01-13 at 03:17 AM. Reason: to make it more catchy xD

I responded with a private message but I'll add it here, too. It does not sound like bosstool ever even ran. It sounds like you had some problem with installer since it took forever. Who knows what it was but I don't think we can blame bosstool for this one since you seem to indicate after the install you just got the apple logo. The tool has to actually run to cause damage.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you probably should just restore.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoss For This Useful Post:

Rowlesh (2008-01-13)