Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hey Big Boss,

Default Hey Big Boss,
    Your tools won't show up in installer, I added your source, no dice.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

This is what PM's are for. Unless its a public question, in which case the title should be more descriptive than "Hey BigBoss".

Are you making sure to use the new sleepers url? BossTool is also available from our Community Source now.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Sorry about the title. BossTools doesn't show up anyhwere in my installer. I have MMI andSleepers added.

Thanks

Refresh. BossTool is under Recent Packages and Utilities.

I just pulled it from mine and sent it to Poetic Folly to add to MMi. It should appear in "recent". MMi is a real community source so it gets a lot more traffic than mine. So make sure you refresh your sources.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

i've refreshed 5 times!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Agree! I have all the resources added and can not find Boss Tools.

Thanks

Do you have Community Sources 3.1 installed?

Thanks

Hmm. Not sure what to tell you then. Most current version of Installer? Its definitely up there, we've already had hundreds of downloads.

This is really starting to piss me off! I'm almost out of space,I NEED this tool!

hmm... funny this post appeared, just came here looking for the same thing. BossTool not showing up in installer for me at the moment either, any other repository i should try perhaps..?

aha, and now its back after yet another source refresh... weird. it was definitely gone for a moment, ah well..!
    Last edited by sukatoro; 2008-01-12 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Nice. Could be you were just getting a cached version of our source. Who knows.

It still won't show up for me!?!

u need the app to move your apps folder? how do u know if ur running out of space, u keep getting the message?

Finally!!!!!

So i was just wondering, what would happen if wallpapers and ringtones were moved after the apps? Is it the blow up the world button? Also ,i noticed my var folder is 80 filled already, is this normal?
    Last edited by CAUTION138; 2008-01-13 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i thought u were supposed to move wallpapers first, i didnt use this tool anyway tho cuz im not runing out of space yet..

Default Bigboss Nes Roms??
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    I just pulled it from mine and sent it to Poetic Folly to add to MMi. It should appear in "recent". MMi is a real community source so it gets a lot more traffic than mine. So make sure you refresh your sources.
    HI BIG BOSS, MY ISSUES IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT HAS THE SAME SIMILARITIES IN A WAY. I DOWNLOADED THE NES GAMES AND IT KEEPS SAYING TO DONWLOAD NES ROMS. A FRIEND TOLD ME ITS UNDER GAMES BY THE NAME OF BIGBOSS NES ROMS, CANT FIND IT THERE. IM GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED, DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO LOOK OR WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP ME!!