Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: With which program do you play ShowTime videos?

Question With which program do you play ShowTime videos?
    Hi guys, I've downloaded a video I took with ShowTime to my computer and I tired to play it with Windows Media Player and Quicktime with no luck

Which program do you use to play them?

I'll press the thanks button if you help me

Showtime videos can only be played back with Showtime. You will have to wait for Drunkenbass's app to get a "real" video recorder.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Showtime videos can only be played back with Showtime. You will have to wait for Drunkenbass's app to get a "real" video recorder.
    Oh ok thanks boss

hey bigboss, i have a question, where are the videos stored and how do i delete a video that i shot if i dont want it anymore?

they're in the var/root/media/stolen folder....delete them with finder and make sure u empty the trash
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

got it, thanks mate.

hey man i just recorded a few videos and it plays great but it doesnt record the sound, is that how its supposed to be?
    Last edited by lamonsas; 2008-01-12 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

yes mate unfortunatly

ok, got it mate, thanks for the info.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Bid Boss....How can I empty the trash? please.

Sorry BigBoss not Bid Boss
    Last edited by bebeso; 2008-01-13 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not aware of mobile finder using trash. Just use file, delete.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I found it... after you delete the file it is still saved in the trash can, you can delete them going to finder and hitting the little apple on the upper right corner and there you will find the trash can icon double click it and you are inside the folder....now delete at will!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebeso For This Useful Post:

b3nny (2008-01-14), ripped53 (2008-01-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bebeso View Post
    Ok I found it... after you delete the file it is still saved in the trash can, you can delete them going to finder and hitting the little apple on the upper right corner and there you will find the trash can icon double click it and you are inside the folder....now delete at will!!!

bebeso... I've gotta give you mad thanks...you just helped me free up over 1.5gb... thanx
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-01-14 at 04:27 AM.

you can also just delete the trash folder itself to empty it.

it will be remade the next time you trash a file.

damn. clearly these files are a collection of complete photos, since they are so dang large. there must be a way to convert them?
    Last edited by brettt; 2008-01-14 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to brettt For This Useful Post:

b3nny (2008-01-14)