Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Weiphone working for you?

Question Is Weiphone working for you?
    Hi guys, when I add Weiphone source it refreshes and it's visible on the sources tab on installer but I can't see the usual Weiphone folder on the install tab...

Can you please check if it's working for you?

Thanks!

It's not working for me either. I just tried. What program do you want? WeTool? If that is what you want just add this source to your installer. modmyi.com/installer.xml This has WeTool if that is what your looking for. Hope I helped. Hey I know this is off topic but do you know how to take screenshots on your computer? lol sorry for the off topic question.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, you just have to hit Prt Scrn on your key board and it will save the screen shot on your clipboard. All you have to do then is paste it into a program like MS Paint or Word. Any program capable of processing images.

Hope it helped,
    Matt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MattMac For This Useful Post:

dlubbat (2008-01-12)

lol thanks, that helped a lot. I just never knew where it saved the images lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dlubbat View Post
    It's not working for me either. I just tried. What program do you want? WeTool? If that is what you want just add this source to your installer. modmyi.com/installer.xml This has WeTool if that is what your looking for. Hope I helped. Hey I know this is off topic but do you know how to take screenshots on your computer? lol sorry for the off topic question.
    nope i want their othello game