Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Showtime App

Default Showtime App
    i have installed big bosses' repository but i do not see the showtime app. Any ideas?
    if you have their show time app please post it. ( I'm talking about the on posted in the apps thread less than an hour ago)

It may be that i have their installer source wrong, can anybody post it just in case? I was also wondering if BiggBoss has a website...
    Thanks
    Last edited by luqven; 2008-01-12 at 02:50 AM.

there is alot that worries me about this app like kinda screams virus

there is alot that worries me about this app like kinda screams virus
    Gimme a break. I wouldnt post an iPhone virus. Sheesh. It's true that I dont own the app but we have run it and made sure its not causing damage.

i have installed big bosses' repository but i do not see the showtime app. Any ideas?
    if you have their show time app please post it. ( I'm talking about the on posted in the apps thread less than an hour ago)
    http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo is that what you are using? It is there in "recent" or multimedia.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

i think so yea. But i cant tell you anymore because i updated
    i caught this app in one of the forums like a week ago
    the forum was taken off ..lol
    probably because polarbear was crying his eyes out (dont kill me polar bear)

i have installed the app i guarentee it is no virus and it works great

Hi bro BigBoss

I have added http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo to "Source" but i can't seems to find ShowTime App at either Recent or Multimedia.

Able to advise me, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic76 View Post
    Hi bro BigBoss

I have added http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo to "Source" but i can't seems to find ShowTime App at either Recent or Multimedia.

Able to advise me, thanks in advance.
    Well, you understand you are asking for a cracked app?

It looks like he removed it.

BigBoss: Can u post the icon from "ur" Show Time app plz!! I believe u have delete the app from Installer but I beg just for the icon Please!!??
    Can u mess me where I can find it and I will pray for ur well in life and health.
    THX in advance!
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks

Stealing Showtime from PolarBearFarm, cracking it and presenting it as your own is reprehensible in my view. "Bigboss" provided this app because he claims (with no proof) that the code was stolen from another. Yet what does he do? Exactly the same thing and pretends to be righteous about it.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Stealing Showtime from PolarBearFarm, cracking it and presenting it as your own is reprehensible in my view. "Bigboss" provided this app because he claims (with no proof) that the code was stolen from another. Yet what does he do? Exactly the same thing and pretends to be righteous about it.
    They say all is fair is love, war, and Iphone modding.....hahahahaha...just kidding. I've used the BigBoss version of the the video recorder and it worked fine, just ate up too much memory. I'm still waiting on the official Drunkenbass version but its been delayed every since Jan 15th...don't know whats up with that.

I hate to temporarily jack this thread..but Eurisko please update swaplibrary for 1.1.3....u da man.....
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-02-05 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    They say all is fair is love, war, and Iphone modding.....hahahahaha...just kidding. I've used the BigBoss version of the the video recorder and it worked fine, just ate up too much memory. I'm still waiting on the official Drunkenbass version but its been delayed every since Jan 15th...don't know whats up with that.

I hate to temporarily jack this thread..but Eurisko please update swaplibrary for 1.1.3....u da man.....
    Will do buckeroo
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

this app owns and BigBoss is a pretty good source. Can't complain. And Lol jan.15 is my birthday