Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with my jailbroken <i think> iphone

Default help with my jailbroken <i think> iphone
    i used iliberty to unlock my iphone and it worked however im unable to get a signal or dial out when i put in my att sim card from my other phone...did i miss doing something?? could someone anyone please tell me what i can do to get my att sim card to work in my iphone that i bought from my friend?? please!! thank u!!

Dude, gotta give more information. What firmware are you running, did you upgrade from another version, etc.

Also, if your on AT&T....there is NO need to unlock.

I have the 1st Gen IPhone and I used to have it unlocked and jailbroken with 1.1.4. The issue is when ITunes upgraded their version to 7.7 and firmware to 2.0 my phone locked back after restoring and now I can't figure out exactly how to unlock and jailbreak again with my phone being in the state of 2.0 firmware and 7.7 ITunes. Please help me with this so I can use my T-Mobile service again. There is a way to unlock and Jailbreak in 2.0 please let me know how I can keep the version 2.0 and do this. Thank you! Malcolm

hmmmm.... have you ever looked at the home page of this website? (*hint**hint*)

you can unlock 2.0. but not many apps out. if you are trying to go to 1.1.4, it's a little more invovled cause your need to fix your baseband. Also plenty of info in the Jailbreak/unlock section of the forums....