Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: isms (weisms?) for os 2.0? Does it work?

Default isms (weisms?) for os 2.0? Does it work?
    Hey everyone! Before I upgrade, I just wanted to know if weisms or ISMS works on os 2.0 Jailbroken of course. Can anyone please confirm? Or try to install it?

weisms - Google Code

thanks a lot

Kent.

Maybe if a few more of us can help support the developer with some dontations he will get the app ported. Seems despite the numbers of users of this great app Shawn has recieved very few donations
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    Maybe if a few more of us can help support the developer with some dontations he will get the app ported. Seems despite the numbers of users of this great app Shawn has recieved very few donations
    i wrote him a few times, and I would have no problem donating, infact, I always donate to people that do good work, even to bloggers that help us out and stuff. But honestly, if it's not going to come out for 2.0, then I don't see a reason why ... :-\... Many people have written him on his google discussion page and still no response if there is even a plan to up the code, or anything! It's kind of alarming .

Your right, the site has not been updated since April

I've also emailled Shawn and no reply so looks like we have been deserted, and theres no change of Appstore allowing it so unless some kind developer takes it on we 2.0 users are stuck with the basic apple version.

Anyone out there know how to get this project moving again?

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    Your right, the site has not been updated since April

I've also emailled Shawn and no reply so looks like we have been deserted, and theres no change of Appstore allowing it so unless some kind developer takes it on we 2.0 users are stuck with the basic apple version.

Anyone out there know how to get this project moving again?
    Honestly I really wish we could take over... it's a great app And he's totally dropped us! Like I said, I wouldn't mind donating, and I wrote him and said I'd be more than happy to donate! Because I believe if it's a free app, and it's good, then it deserves some cash! If it's a paid app, well I'm paying for it for an obvious reason :P Lol.

Shawn! Please! 2.0 us!

Pleaseeeeeeeee come back to us we need this applicationon 2.0 (or may be anyone can just convert it ? )

Just A thought, the developer is chinese so maybe he spend his dontations on a ticket for the olympics, the ones he got after he dontated all previous ones to the earthquake appeal.

Hopefully we will get some news after the olympics

BUMP

Can anyone help out for us on 2.0 firmware, Apples SMS is still crap, there is huge demand for this app as far as I can tell and no one is answering emails or posting updates as to why this app has been dropped I'm unhappy as I personally donated about $40 in total to support it and would do so again if someone could pick this up

Can anyone help
    Last edited by ericidle; 2008-09-04 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost