Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP with Categories v1.52

Unhappy HELP with Categories v1.52
    I need help, not sure if this is the right place to post. I just tried using the above program and didnt like it, removed the categories i made and now i dont have any of my dock icons, i tried reseting SB and still nothing. Im running 1.1.2 any help would be great

Arg, what you need to do is go into installer and install 'Stock 1.1.1/1.1.2 display order' by big boss. You'll be fine after that
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

It would be great if you could add apps in the other applications directory to the categories. I assume that's where most people keep the majority of their apps. Awesome app though.

It would be great if you could add apps in the other applications directory to the categories. I assume that's where most people keep the majority of their apps. Awesome app though.
    What "other" applications directory? I think most people just use /Applications and if you are short on hdd space move /Applications to the /var partition and link it.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by megajuliani View Post
    ... not sure if this is the right place to post...
    nope, moving to correct forum