Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize & Main Script Execution Failed Problem! HELP!

Exclamation Customize & Main Script Execution Failed Problem! HELP!
    Hey! I need your help! I know, I have read a lot of forums with ppl that have kinda the problem that i have, but i don't find the correct thing 2 do so, maybe u can help me!

I have my iphone like for 2 months, and on installer i always read customize application but i never try it out cause i don't knew how to use it pretty well so, i just skip it, and yesterday i just wanted to download showtime app, but when it was installing it just stopped and it came out the f** message of Main Script Execution Failed but i had never seen it b4 so i don't put 2 much attention 2 it, so i just left the app (it never completed the setup) and then i wanted to try customize cause i found on the internet that it was a cool app and i found how to use it bla bla bla.. so i installed it successfully and then downloaded the 2 default packages of customize, successfully, and then i opened customize and start customizing my iphone.

so i decided to change my battery image when charging, so i changed successfully (i still have it) and then i thinked it was nice to change my provider image (but i used make it mine app) so it don't work, even i downloaded the mamacita sound package successfully it worked fine but then i screwed it out, cause i changed one label, the one that says slide to unlock i changed it to slide to rock i returned to home and it restart as normal and then i noticed all my labels where changed, but insted of saying slide to rock it said AWAY_LOCK... as well as NO_SERVICE as well as.. EDGE_OK as well as CLOSE_IPOD as well as IPOD_ bla bla bla, but it continued working so i returned to customize and on the change labels i selected revert changes or revert to default but it don't took any change the revert changes just turned blue just like if i were pressing it so i clicked home and then it restart normally, but i still got the AWAY_LOCK... instead of slide to unlock so when i slided it i was about to open Customize but know that app didn't have icon it just said customize i opened it and it didn't respond.

so i went to installer to uninstall customize and i got the damn Main Script Execution Failed, it just don't let me unistalled it, so i leave it like that yesterday, even with that problems it worked normally, and today when i was writing this, i opened installer as normal it refreshed and then i got 1 update of Labyrinth game so i update it succesfully, but when i clicked home, it restarted as normal but know the signal bars of my service provider were gone and it said iPod (ON MY iPHONE!) and then it changed to Telcel which is what i did with make it mine app, so i slided the AWAY_LOCK... button and then i noticed i don't have springboard!! (By the way was using summerboard SMB PREFS).

NOW WHEN I SLIDE TO UNLOCK, THE SPRINGBOARD IS JUST BLACK I CAN'T DO ANYTHING THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS THAT I JUST CAN RECIEVE CALLS IS THE ONLY THING.
    i will leave it like that, any suggestions?

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP I HAD JUST MESSED UP MY PHONE!!

(Sorry i extended my Thread)

Honestly I want to help you, but since you used almost no punctuation and obviously didn't proofread your post I found it incredibly confusing, difficult to read and follow, and an eyestrain. The internet is more lax on grammar than most media, but not to the extent you take it.

you will have to restore and rejailbreak your phone then you will have to reinstall everything.

Unless you have SSH open and then you can try to solve the issue, but as stated above i dont know exactly what it is sorry