Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I dont know how to gets apps themes or anything!

Default I dont know how to gets apps themes or anything!
    I just jailbraked my phone and I have summerboard and installer, but i dont know how to get themes and games and stuff. I want to get that crayon physiscs game and this theme: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17089

what do I do?

How to SFTP Summerboard themes

1. install BSD subsystem
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

2. install OpenSSH
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

3. Get a SFTP program to SSH to your iphone from your computer
    (If using a MAC try FuGu or Transmit.)
    http://www.versiontracker.com/php/qs...=all&submit=Go

4. SFTP settings: Server will be your IP address of your iphone, User = root, password = dottie or alpine.
    (get your iphones IP address from Settings->Wifi->click the arrow next to the wifi network you are connected to. you'll then see your IP address)

5. Summerboard themes go in Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ , this is the directory you'll place your themes. each theme should have it's own folder.

could you please show me to install the installer? Also, I'm trying to install the Summerbroad from the ibrikr but nothing should up on my iphone.

thanks

Ok, why is it that everytime I try to drag files to my iPhone using Fugu or Transmit, it seems like it freezes 'cause it takes a loooong a$$ time & then it goes back to the original window & says can not connect or somethin' like that all the time!
    Is there something I missed?
    I have 1.1.2

Is your phone in sleep mode ? Because for my phone, it shuts off the wifi connection if it's i n sleep mode -- which will give you that cant connect message if you try to access your iphone filesystem using an SFTP program.

Maybe you are right. I will try again. I didn't even think of that!
    Thanks, I hope it works.